Blackpeak is expanding its EMEA team and is recruiting at associate level in London. We are looking for candidates with relevant industry experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations, who want to be part of our high quality and diverse team.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of investigative research assignments in various sectors for our clients, who include leading investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, law firms and multinational corporations. Successful candidates will be able to carry out intensive research and analysis of large amounts of information, and then assessing accuracy, reliability and relevance. Associates will also be able to produce high quality written reports under the supervision of members of the senior management team.
Blackpeak associates join the firm with a range of academic and professional experience. Graduates from any discipline, including law, finance, journalism, liberal arts or social sciences, are invited to apply.
Skills and experience required
The following skills and experience are relevant:
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Command of at least one, and preferably more, European and Middle Eastern languages at native level is preferred.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet and human sources.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, as well as more complex issues, in discussion with clients and Blackpeak staff
- A solid understanding of the business environment in the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s offices in EMEA, Asia and the Americas. This may include periods of working with colleagues in other countries.
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data provided will be treated in strict confidence and is for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.