Blackpeak (an ION/Acuris company) is seeking an Associate to be based in its Hong Kong office. The Associate will conduct research and analysis, using databases, interviews, and traveling where necessary. The Associate will also work within a team to formulate the best advice for our clients, prepare written reports and conduct client briefings. The Associate will contribute to project management, training and mentoring of junior researchers.
You will be expected to be able to carry out intensive research and analysis of large amounts of data and then assessing accuracy, reliability and relevance. You will also be expected to be able to produce high quality written reports and charts to present your findings to clients, under the supervision of members of the Blackpeak senior management team.
The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with an extremely experienced management team and interact with a broad range of clients.
Skills and Requirements
- University level education
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Native or complete fluency in Chinese and English, including reading, writing and speaking
- Confidence to identify interviewees and conduct interviews as part of the research process
- To be inquisitive by nature, with the desire and ability to prepare the most in-depth and accurate research reports possible
- To be able to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure
- To be able to work as a part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s offices worldwide. This may include periods working with colleagues in other countries
- Relevant work experience in journalism, analysis and consulting, including time spent writing analytical reports on both private and public companies will be useful
If you are interested in this position, please use the below link to apply ensuring your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.