Blackpeak (an ION/Acuris company) is expanding its Singapore team and is recruiting at Associate level in Singapore. We are looking for a bright, inquisitive, and self-driven individual who wants to be part of our diverse and dynamic team.
As an Associate, you will be expected to conduct intensive research and analysis of large amounts of information and then assessing accuracy, reliability, and relevance. You will produce high quality written reports to present your findings to clients, under the supervision of senior team members and according to set deadlines.
Blackpeak staff join the firm with a range of academic and professional experience. Graduates from most disciplines, including the liberal arts and social sciences, journalism, law, business, or finance, are welcome to apply.
Skills and Requirements
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Native or near-native proficiency in a Southeast Asian language is strongly preferred. Indonesian, Malay, Thai, and Vietnamese are of particular interest.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Candidates should be resourceful in finding information, connecting the dots in their research, and have intellectual curiosity.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, internally and in discussion with clients.
- A solid understanding of the business and political environment in Southeast Asia, South Asia, and/or Oceania, or the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to carry out detailed and meticulous research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet, and human sources.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please use the below link to apply ensuring your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.