Blackpeak is expanding its EMEA team and is recruiting at senior associate level in London. We are looking for candidates with relevant industry experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations, who want to be part of our high quality and diverse team.
As a Senior Associate you will help manage a broad range of investigative research assignments for our clients, who include leading investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, law firms and multinational corporations. You will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships and ensuring the successful delivery of research projects. You will be required to manage assignments and work with a group of researchers/associates on a day-to-day basis, including conducting research (both primary and secondary), drafting high quality written reports and presenting findings to clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- Relevant industry experience in investigative research, as well as direct experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally in discussion with clients.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential; proficiency in at least one other European or Middle Eastern language.
- The ability to manage and direct a team of internal researchers and work with external consultants.
- Experienced in carrying out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet and human sources.
- Possession of an existing network of human sources and contacts would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A solid understanding of the business environment in the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
If you are interested in this position, please use the below link to apply ensuring your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.