Blackpeak is seeking a Senior Associate to be based in its London office to lead the EMEA operations of its rapidly growing high-volume due diligence business, Blackpeak Screening.
Blackpeak is going through an exciting period of growth, as the company expands its geographical footprint and service offerings. This is a new role in the company’s newest business line, and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to influence and shape the evolution of the business. The role will require working with colleagues across the globe, for clients including some of the world’s most prestigious financial institutions and corporations, with a relentless focus on delivering products of the highest quality.
Key duties will include:
- Client management – being the primary point of contact at Blackpeak for clients. Working to understand client requirements, drafting proposals and responding to queries.
- Project management – working with research teams in multiple countries to execute due diligence projects to exacting standards.
- Quality Control – ensuring that reports are of the highest quality, in terms of content and presentation.
- Training – working with key members of the research teams to ensure that they are fully trained on research methodologies and reporting style.
- Liaising with the broader business development team at Acuris, Blackpeak’s parent company, on client referrals from across the group.
- Some international travel may be required.
Candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience in high-volume due diligence, including client-facing experience. While experience of research and report-writing at a consultancy is essential, we are also interested in candidates who have worked in-house in compliance departments.
- Native-level English, with excellent written communication skills.
- Fluency in additional languages, particularly Russian and/or Arabic an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of the key issues that matter to Blackpeak’s high volume due diligence clients: bribery & corruption, sanctions, other reputational issues etc.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritise work and multi-task under pressure.
- Experience of editing reports.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Commitment to maintaining the highest levels of quality.
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to us at Blackpeak.Careers.EMEA@acuris.com.
All data provided will be treated in strict confidence and is for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.