Blackpeak is expanding its EMEA team and is recruiting at senior associate level in London. We are looking for candidates with relevant industry experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations, who want to be part of our high quality and diverse team.
Successful candidates will help manage a broad range of investigative research assignments for our clients, who include leading investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, law firms and multinational corporations. Successful candidates will be capable of managing and developing client relationships and ensuring the successful delivery of research projects. You will be required to manage assignments and work with a group of researchers/associates on a day-to-day basis, including conducting research (both primary and secondary), drafting high quality written reports and presenting findings to clients.
Skills and experience required
The following skills and experience are relevant:
- Relevant industry experience in investigative research, preferably candidates with at least 3-5 years of direct experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations. Candidates with more experience will be considered for other roles.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally in discussion with clients.
- The ability to manage and direct a team of internal researchers and work with external consultants.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet and human sources.
- Possession of an existing network of human sources and contacts would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A solid understanding of the business environment in the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as a part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s offices in EMEA, Asia and the Americas. This may include periods of working with colleagues in other countries.
- The maturity and skills required to work with Blackpeak’s senior management in marketing to clients and to develop and manage client relationships.
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English; proficiency in at least one other European or Middle Eastern language.
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data provided will be treated in strict confidence and is for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.