When negotiating cover for terrorism and political violence risks for client’s operations, we consider geographical locations, ownership of assets, history of threats or losses and insurable values.
To understand the physical and human security measures in place and to provide advice on risk management procedures and posture, this insurance policy includes:
- Physical (guard force, private military force, exterior boundary protection, SOPs and processes, crisis response and management, etc.)
- Intelligence (informational analysis capability, alert procedures, early-warning network, etc.)
- Community Development (community operations-as-security, intelligence integration; government, non-government and security force relationship management, etc.)
- Public Relations (engagement support of community operations, crisis management, media management, etc.)
- Technology (digital security enhancement measures, physical access control, cyber security)
This War and Terror product will include coverage for the following types of events up to USD50,000,000 per event (terrorism, sabotage, riots / strikes / civil unrest, revolution / rebellion / insurrection, mutiny / coup d’etat / indigenous people hostility, civil war).